1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Germany, a small city near Cologne. Staying with my family this weekend, so they can watch me read-a-thon! 😀
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve put eight books on my reading stacks, and I’m excited about them all, but right now it’s Also by Mail.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Heh, pizza! Also, winter chocolate.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a gender studies student and this read-a-thon is my bookish big bang before thesis writing will put a lid on too much fun reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
First one! Getting started, watching the bookish corner of the internet explode, all the book!